Sunday, March 28, 2010

Pirates & Idiots

I like this:




Sometimes a little civil disobedience is a good thing.

Oh, and by the way, fuck you Nickolas Levasseur.



I hope the voters in NH toss this ass hat out in the next election. I'm going to send him a copy of Barefoot Gen tomorrow! If anyone wants to tell him how you appreciate his comments, his e-mail address is nickolas.levasseur@gmail.com , and his legislative history can be found on the New Hampshire House of Representatives page here.

Apology NOT accepted.

2 comments:

tenkenX6 said...

When I saw this on the Anime News Network's website, I just shook my head in disgust. There are some things that you should keep to yourself and never post/write/say/etc where it will be seen by the rest of the world. I'm Japanese, so I would be lying if I said I didn't take a little offense to his comment, even if it was a "slip of the tongue". I mean, I didn't get all hysterical or anything. I just thought it was a very retarded and disgusting comment. He proved to the rest of the world that he's a genuine douchebag.

Starcade said...

Though I can't say, especially if he's a conservative, that a number of recent releases probably didn't tip his poor wittle head over...