Friday, January 27, 2023

Upcoming Manga Added to the Store for Pre-order! - Week of Jan 24th

We've added another set of upcoming manga to the store site for pre-order!

Here's what's coming:

Amongst Us , Vol #1, Graphic Novel - Jul 25
Barbarities , Vol #3, Graphic Novel - Jul 11
Bite Maker : The King's Omega , Vol #8, Graphic Novel - Jul 18
Captain Corinth The Galactic Navy Officer Becomes an Adventurer , Vol #2, Graphic Novel - Mar 21
Cinderella Closet , Vol #1, Graphic Novel - Apr 4
Cinderella Closet , Vol #2, Graphic Novel - Jul 11
Death Mage , Vol #2, [Novel] - Mar 14
Death Mage , Vol #1, Graphic Novel - May 9
Dragon King's Imperial Wrath: Falling in Love with the Bookish Princess of the Rat Clan , Vol #1, Graphic Novel - May 23
Duke of Death and His Maid , Vol #7, Graphic Novel - Jul 25
Even Dogs Go to Other Worlds Life in Another World with My Beloved Hound , Vol #1, Graphic Novel - May 23
Evil Secret Society of Cats , Vol #3, Graphic Novel - Jul 18
Ex-Yakuza and Stray Kitten , Vol #3, Graphic Novel - Jul 18
Farming Life in Another World , Vol #8, Graphic Novel - Mar 28
Great Snake's Bride , Vol #1, Graphic Novel - Jul 18
Hitomi-chan is Shy With Strangers , Vol #6, Graphic Novel - Jun 27
Hitomi-chan is Shy With Strangers , Vol #7, Graphic Novel - Dec 12
I Get the Feeling That Nobukuni-san Likes Me , Vol #3, Graphic Novel - Jul 11
I'm a Wolf but My Boss is a Sheep! , Vol #3, Graphic Novel - Jul 25
Last Game , Vol #1, Graphic Novel - May 16
Les Miserables Omnibus 3 (Vol #5-6) Graphic Novel - Jul 25
Lupin the 3rd Thick as Thieves The Classic Manga Collection , Graphic Novel (Hardcover) - Jul 18
Malevolent Spirits : Mononogatari , Vol #3, Graphic Novel - Jul 11
Momo the Blood Taker , Vol #5, Graphic Novel - Jul 11
My Girlfriend's Child , Vol #1, Graphic Novel - Apr 25
My Girlfriend's Child , Vol #2, Graphic Novel - Jul 11
My New Life as a Cat , Vol #1, Graphic Novel - Apr 11
My New Life as a Cat , Vol #2, Graphic Novel - Jul 11
My Senpai is Annoying , Vol #10, Graphic Novel (Full Color) - Jul 18
My Sister, the Cat , Vol #3, Graphic Novel - Jul 18
No Longer Allowed In Another World , Vol #3, Graphic Novel - Jul 11
Precarious Woman Executive Miss Black General , Vol #9, Graphic Novel - Jul 25
Saving 80,000 Gold in Another World for My Retirement , Vol #2, Graphic Novel - Jun 13
Seven Deadly Sins , Omnibus #10 (Vol #28-30), Graphic Novel - Jun 13
Shaman King: Flowers , Vol #3, Graphic Novel - Jul 4
Shangri-La Frontier , Vol #6, Graphic Novel - Jun 27
Something's Wrong With Us , Vol #15, Graphic Novel - Jun 20
Tsugumi Project , Vol #2, Graphic Novel - Aug 1
Wave Listen to Me , Vol #10, Graphic Novel - Nov 21
Yuri Is My Job! , Vol #11, Graphic Novel - Jun 13

Date Changes:

WAS - Jan 31, 2023
Am I Actually the Strongest? , Vol #1, Graphic Novel - Mar 7
As a Reincarnated Aristocrat, I'll Use My Appraisal Skill to Rise in the World , Vol #1, [Novel] - Mar 14

WAS - Feb 7, 2023
Drifting Dragons , Vol #13, Graphic Novel - Jun 20
Faded Away , Vol #1, Graphic Novel - May 16
Faded Away , Vol #1, Graphic Novel (Hardcover) - May 16
Hitorijime My Hero , Vol #13, Graphic Novel - Feb 28
Shonen Note Boy Soprano , Vol #2, Graphic Novel - Feb 28

WAS - Aug 1, 2023
I Got Fired as a Court Wizard so Now I'm Moving to the Country to Become a Magic Teacher , Vol #2, Graphic Novel - Jan 9, 2024

No comments: