Saturday, January 24, 2015

Section 23's May 2015 Anime Releases - Now Available for Pre-Order!

Section 23 has sent over their May 2015 Anime release schedule and we now have them up on the store site for pre-order!

Here's what's coming:

Patlabor the Movie 1 DVD - May 5
Patlabor the Movie 1 BLURAY - May 5
The World that God Only Knows OVA DVD (4 Eps) - May 5
The World that God Only Knows OVA BLURAY (4 Eps) - May 5
Familiar of Zero (Season 3) The Princess Rondo Collection DVD - May 12
Familiar of Zero (Season 3) The Princess Rondo Collection BLURAY - May 12
Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse Collection #2 DVD (Eps #13-24) - May 12
Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse Collection #2 BLURAY (Eps #13-24) - May 12
Ninja Scroll DVD - May 19
Ninja Scroll BLURAY - May 19
Student Council's Discretion Season 2 Collection DVD (Eps #1-11) - May 26
Student Council's Discretion Season 2 Collection BLURAY (Eps #1-11) - May 26
Soni-Ani: Super Sonico the Animation Complete Collection DVD (Eps #1-12) - May 26
Soni-Ani: Super Sonico the Animation Complete Collection BLURAY (Eps #1-12) - May 26

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great! No freakin' dub for Familiar again! Oh well, at least it's good for my wallet.
(not that it makes me feel any better!)

Unknown said...

Great, no freakin' dub for Familiar again! Oh well, at least my wallet's happy! Now excuse me while I go play "dry wall roulette"!

Unknown said...

Great, no freakin' dub for Familiar again! But hey, at least my wallet's happy.

Now excuse me while I go put my head through the wall!