Thursday, April 12, 2012

Section 23's July 2012 Releases - Now Available for Pre-Order!

Section 23 has sent over their July 2012 release schedule, and we now have it up on the store site for pre-order. Here's what's coming:

Hidamari Sketch Specials DVD - Jul 3
Needless Complete Collection DVD (Eps #1-24) - Jul 3
Needless Complete Collection BLURAY (Eps #1-24) - Jul 3
Mahoromatic: Automatic Maiden 'Ultimate' DVD Collection - Jul 10
Mahoromatic: I'm Home DVD Special - Jul 10
The Book of Bantorra Collection 2 DVD (Eps #14-26) - Jul 17
Psychic Squad Collection 2 DVD (Eps #14-26) - Jul 17
Clannad After Story Complete Collection BLURAY Box Set (Eps #1-24) (Bilingual Edition) - Jul 24
Hatsukoi Limited DVD Complete Collection (Eps #1-12) - Jul 31

4 comments:

MARl0 said...

Clannad After Story on BluRay is an instant purchase for me. One of the few times that I don't mind having to double dip on a show.

ONGAKU said...

Same for me Mario, although for me it's triple-dipping... The original sub-only release, the new bilingual collections, and now both BluRay collectons .. The more the merrier I always say :-)

mikeski said...

I wonder where some of last year's announcements got tied up? Hatsukoi and Bantorra were only announced a month or two ago, but some of the licenses from last July (Croisee, Memo pad, loliball) haven't shown up yet.

tenkenX6 said...

Yes! We're finally going to get Clannad After Story on Blu-ray! I've been waiting for this moment. I'm definitely going to buy this when it come out.