Friday, February 06, 2009

Feeling Like Ass...

You know Tuesday I was feeling just fine, and Wednesday I woke up with a terrible sore throat. It was so bad I thought it might be strep, so I haven't been into the office since so I didn't contaminate the place. I finally got into the Dr's office this morning and sure enough, full blown Strep Throat - which I haven't had since I was maybe like five years old. Now I'm on high dose antibiotics and I should be able to mingle again with the general population in a couple of days. As of right now, I totally feel like ass and I'm going to be spending a good portion of my day in bed.

So there will not a be an e-newsletter today. Perhaps Sunday if I feel up to pounding it out on the keyboard. There is a lot to tell you, so I'll try. Also, I'm not answering any e-mails right now that aren't directly about store business. Don't worry, I'll get to them, just not right now. Just letting you guy's know in case it seems I fall off the radar for a couple of days...

No comments: