Thursday, February 10, 2011

Customer Comment

Steve writes in today to say:

"Seems I am never disappointed with the Robert’s Anime Corner Store. I have always found the anime I am looking for and many I have never heard of Helping me to grow my collection of over 150 anime movies and box sets and still growing. The site is easy to use and navigate through. And the only time I had a problem is when I mistakenly ordered Ah My Buddha twice. And in just a few days my mistake was corrected and Bob who was helping me was very cool and to the point. Other web sites I have been to where hard to speak to or just didn’t respond to my E-mail. Thanks again and I will continue to let my friends know of your great store and of my experience with The Robert’s" Anime Corner Store.

Thanks so much Steve, we appreciate it! :-)

3 comments:

the voices within said...

Def agree with Steve. You guys are the best online store I have ever dealt with.

Thank you so much for everything!

RMK said...

I have been very pleased with my experience with RACS. You guys helped keep me sane while I was deployed to Iraq in 2007. You can't go wrong with quick shipments and good service. You got a lot of referrals from me to my enlisted brethren.

SFF said...

melionJust to throw in my two cents backing up what the others have to offer.

RACS is amazing. It really is. I've dealt with other sellers over the years and they don't come close on the level of customer service.

They hide behind the virtual world pretending like they are inaccessible and unable to help when actually they could easily reply and take care of the customer in much the same way as Bob.

The problem? They simply don't. These sellers choose not to place customer service as a priority. Your e-mail requests simply go into a circular file in the hopes you the buyer will simply go away so that they may perch themselves back on their undeserved throne of self-righteousness. Yes, Bob and RACS is a cut above. They have been for years and they've never lost that edge over so many others.

Outstanding.