Thursday, December 16, 2010

Have Yourself An Elvish Christmas!

Long time RACS customer Janet, aka Ðrusilla, sends us Christmas wishes with Elvish pictures!




She writes:

"Hey guys! For all your hard work and dedication, I just wanted to wish you all a safe and happy holiday and put a smile on your face! I've attached some pictures of me dressed as an elf, which I've been wearing to work this season (I work in a grocery store).Can you believe I've actually had grown adults ask me if my ears are real?? XD Hilarious! Happy Holidays to all of you, and I look forward to getting more of my anime goodness from you in the New Year! -Janet"

I believe it - those excellent ears certainly get my attention! :-)

Thank you so much Janet! Keep up the good work, and Happy Holidays to you and your family!

PS: Janet got her ears here, and the ultra cool contact lenses here.

No comments: