Saturday, December 18, 2010

Customer Comment

A recent comment from one of our customers that ties into that little Amazon post I made awhile back:

To whom it may concern,

I recently purchased the 2008 Naruto manga box set from your store on amazon, and I just wanted to write to let you know how impressed I am by the care and professionalism displayed by your business. I was very pleased with the speed at which my order was processed and delivered; and just as your description read, the set was in mint condition still with original shrink wrap around it. Even before I opened it it was clear just from the way it was packed that great care was taken to insure my order was properly protected. But what really made the difference to me (as simple a thing as it may be) was the fragile handle with care sticker on the box. Something I'm sure wouldn't be there if I had received this same package from amazon directly. It's small things like that that matter to me, and distinguish the difference between a vendor who is simply going through the motions to make a profit, and one who genuinely cares about their customers. So on summation I say thank you for your consummate professionalism. It was truly a pleasure doing business with you and I will most definitely look to do business with your store again in the future.

Sincerely,
Dean D.

Thank you very much Dean, and Happy Holidays to you and your family!

No comments: