Sunday, January 31, 2010

Vintage 1970

Well, I'm 40 years old today. It's the existential birthday when you finally realize your more than half way. Probably quite a bit more. My hair is starting to thin out along the sides and my size 34 jeans are, well, let just say that's probably never happening again.

Still, I suppose since I'm now so much closer to the warm embrace of death than I was yesterday, I might as well go into hock up to my eyeballs to finally get one of these. :-)


So, 40 aye? I don't feel like I'm 40, but what does 40 feel like anyway? Let see if I can put my finger on what's it's like:



HEH. Yeah, I wish...




No no no no, that's not right... good grief.




Hmmm, closer, but not quite...




Hell Yeahhhhhhhh.... That's It! Right on Target! :-)


Nuff Said. Have a great Sunday everyone!

3 comments:

mm said...

grats on making it to 40.. and good luck with that M6.

Richard J. said...

Happy 40th Robert! Here's to at least 60 more annual celebrations to come!

Kanpai!

Robert said...

Thanks guys! I think my 9 year old 525i will have to serve a few years longer. :-)