Sunday, January 03, 2010

OK, it's 2010, so where are the Combat Maids...??

My deeps thoughts on 2010...

So it's 2010 - where are the flying cars and robotic combat maids we were all promised back in 1984??!! What ever happended to that manned Mars mission... (oh yeah, I guess we kinda ran out money for that stuff). I'm still buying 'gasoline' every week for my 'ground car' - by now I figured we'd be running them on beer and old banana peels:


But I guess we should just be thankful it hasn't come to this yet:


HEH...

2 comments:

Richard J. said...

Okay, where can I get a shirt like that? Please tell me.

David C. Matthews said...

Since 1984? Popular Science and other mags of that ilk have been promising flying cars, monorails, robot servants and the like since my childhood (mid-1950's to early '60's)!

Does that T-shirt actually exist? I want one!!