Monday, July 06, 2009

Can't Seem to Stay Out of Trouble

This morning a very nice Anime fan named Carl sent over this e-mail (presented in it's entirety):
"um, why is every thing like expensive and what with like say 10.98 why can't it be 10.00 with no .98?"
To which I promptly replied:

Carl,
I agree, it should just be $11.00 instead of $10.98. :-)
Thanks!
Bob

He's probably running me into the ground on some blog or Anime forum as we speak...

I love talking to Anime fans everyday via e-mail, and I spend a good 3-4 hours of each day doing it. But mixed in with the nice General Anime inquiries and the intelligent order and product questions are always a few dumb questions or remarks - and true to form, I'm always ready with one of my trademark snarky replies which keeps me in trouble with a small portion of the fan community.

I guess it's just the price I have to pay to keep my sanity. :-)

No comments: