Saturday, May 02, 2009

Funimation Delay and My Life In Hell…

Funimation sent us over one schedule change late Friday afternoon. The Kaze no Stigma Season #1 Part #1 DVD Boxed Set (Eps #1-12) has been bumped back a week from June 30th to July 7th. I think they read my comment about so little new content scheduled for July and did it to get back at me. :-)

And, since this was hardly worth a whole post, let me direct your attention to the center ring where we have a pair of flaming disembodied legs pushing a shopping cart:


From the fact that nobody is paying the slightest bit of attention to a disembodied pair of robotic legs aimlessly pushing around a shopping cart while actively on fire, I'm going to guess it's happening on the campus of an engineering school.

This of course, is a premonition of my life in hell. It combines all the elements: Shopping carts, fire farts, and disinterested bystanders. The only thing missing is the upper half of my body being forced to endure the full brunt of the toxic, flaming, otherworldly flatulence generated by cranky, unsatisfied BitTorrent downloaders. If you guys wanna know what I'll be doing post online Anime dealer, it'll probably be that...

No comments: